The G Tee Quad Batting Tee is an AWARD WINNING, Professional, Portable, Patented Batting Tee for BASEBALL and SOFTBALL. The G Tee won the Best of Show Award at the American Baseball Coaches Association Convention and they called it the BMW of batting tees. The G Tee was engineered to professional standards and is constructed with only the finest components. Choose from 3 telescoping uprights in adjustable sizes, 18″-30″ (46cm-76cm), 22"-41" (56cm-104cm), or 26"-53" (66cm-135cm). This range of motion allows the hitter to effortlessly set the desired hitting height. Seals and bushings at the core of the telescoping upright, maintain the height of the ball, hit after hit. The 20″ (51cm) Triad base is constructed of ¼” (6.35mm) stainless steel that eliminates: slipping, instability when working the corners of the plate & the need for a weight on the base. This stability, along with the uniquely designed flexible rubber G Tee cup, allows the hitter to more accurately hear and feel the ball on impact. The G Tee is completely portable, assembly or disassembly takes a matter of seconds. The G Tee comes with a 2 Year Warranty on all parts and labor. The G Tee is not disposable, every part is replaceable. Please read our Testimonials and see what coaches and players are saying about G Tee. Made in the USA.
* Used by Professional Baseball & Softball Players
* Telescoping Adjustable Upright
* Precision Machined Stainless Steel & Aluminum Construction
* Triad Stainless Steel Base 20″ (51cm)
* Replaceable Flexible Rubber Cup
* Portable for Travel or Storage, Weighs 14 lb.
* 2 Year Warranty on All Parts & Labor (Includes Rubber Cup)
* Patented Design for Optimum Performance
* Award Winner – ABCA Convention
* Made in the USA